$14.50 – $15.50 per hour
*ability to stand for shift duration
*ability to lift up to 60 lbs
*general labor support
*general machine operation
KC Metro client has need for assistant press/machine operators and material handlers to supply materials to printing presses and move materials.
1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts and a temp to hire opportunity leading to full benefits.
Access to bus line and possible overtime.
Call for details
- Work on production line – ability to stand for shift duration
- Mechanical assembly utilizing an electric drill
- Supply line with product and keep production
- Perform line clearances between product lots
- Remove material from the line
- Perform line checks and documentation
- Observe and remove faulty product from line
- Identify line issues and communicate with supervision
4 – 10 hour day schedule Monday – Thursday. Manufacturer is seeking 1st and 2nd shift employees to assist with general assembly on roller/conveyor -ability to perform some lifting up to 60 lbs. Also mechanical ability and utilize an electric drill. $16.00 – $17.00 per hour – steady work in business park near the Argosy – not on busline.
Well established Kansas City, Kansas company has immediate temp to hire vacancy for their 1st shift
Monday – Thursday
4 – 10 hour days – MONDAY – THURSDAY 04:20 pm – 2:50 am
Assistant to Press Operator and will be trained to set up machine for each job, take printed materials off press and box for shipment. Lift up to 30 lbs.
Ideal candidate will have some type of industrial/assembly etc. experience and ability to follow directions and be trained working with a flexographic press.
MUST HAVE GOOD ATTENDANCE. No bus line so reliable transportation.
Client is expanding and opportunity for growth with employees that perform and excel and their position.
Contact immediately to discuss and apply for this opportunity!
The Forklift Operator is vital to the success of the warehouse operations. This individual is responsible for the daily execution and handling of customer orders and shipments, unloading inbound shipments safely and moving product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area. Complete all receiving paperwork to support that function. Efficiently pick and prepare customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Stencil, tag or mark orders as requested. Carefully move product from the staging or storage areas into the truck or trailer is loaded. Slot move product as necessary and complete the paperwork to support that function.
- Independence, MO & Edgerton, KS
- 1st Shift | 8am-4:30pm | $14.00/hr
- 2nd Shift | 4:30pm-1am | $14.00/hr (Independence Location ONLY for this shift)
- Fork Lift Certified
- Background Check & Drug Screen
TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for warehouse operational procedures including sorting, loading /unloading activities, shipment processing, and documentation, manifesting, packaging, and sending shipment status information.
- Prior to the product being stored, count all product, compare to the manifest, and check all inbound shipments for damage, infestation and production dates.
- Report shortages, overages, damage, and mis-shipments to the warehouse manager.
- Check outbound orders as filled and assembled by warehousemen.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling and consignee address to the customer order to ensure all outgoing shipments are complete and correct
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with the service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- One Year of Experience in the related area of responsibility
- Experience leveraging technology to perform daily tasks, including familiarity with MS Office applications web navigation & basic hardware functions
- Strong oral and written communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills; ability to quickly build rapport with both internal teammates.
- Responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
All employers are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, both with an external customer, vendors, visitors, co-workers, and management staff. Their written and verbal communication skills should be concise and effective, they should aspire to excellence in both work and customer service, they should show courtesy to all they encounter while representing the company. They are also expected to maintain an air of professionalism in their interpersonal relationships and personal grooming, exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business and customers, exhibit a willingness to learn.
- Independence, MO & Edgerton, KS
- 1st Shift | 8am-4:30pm | $12.00/hr
- 2nd Shift | 4:30pm-1am | $12.00/hr (Independence Location ONLY for this shift)
- Experience with the service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function.
- High School Degree or GED Equivalent.
- One Year Experience in the related area of responsibility.
- Experience leveraging technology to perform daily tasks, including familiarity with MS Office applications web navigation & basic hardware functions.
- Strong oral and written communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills; ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and external customers.
- Proven track record of taking the initiative to accomplish tasks in creative ways with a sense of urgency and assertiveness.
- Kansas City, KS
- 1st Shift | 7am-3:00pm | $10.00/hr
- 3rd Shift | 11:00pm-7am | $10.00/hr
- Manufacturing plant must be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Background Check, Drug Screen & E-Verify
- Temp To Hire Opportunity
UPLOAD YOUR RESUME