- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How to make corrections to the information we collect.
- How we inform you of material policy changes.
- Storage and security of your data.
- Your Privacy Rights, Choices and Disclosures.
- Users outside of Kansas and the United States.
- Links to other sites.
- Contact Information.
1. Personal Data We Collect or Process
- We also collect information that you provide to us voluntarily. For example, Syndeo collects the information that you provide to us when you submit information in the “Contact” form, when you submit a review and when you otherwise contact us via mail, email or phone. We may ask for your name, company name, phone number and email address. You also have the opportunity to submit questions and reviews. Please do not submit to us any sensitive personal information.
- We do not knowingly collect information from users of our Website under the age of 18 and/or their internet usage, and such persons are not authorized to use the Website. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old. You also represent, by accessing or using the Website, that you are of legal age to enter into legal agreements.
2. How We Use the Data
We use the personal data we collect to respond to your inquiries, provide or enhance the Website, provide updates and other important information related to your activity on and with the Website, inform you of new products and services or changes in our products and services, administer the Website, enter into contracts for services, to fulfill legal obligations we have to governmental authorities or other third parties, and for other legitimate business purposes. You will have the opportunity to opt out of any electronic marketing communications you may receive from us.
Your confidential information includes, but is not limited to, protected health information, financial information, and other protected personal information. We collect only the amount of confidential information that you choose to provide to us.
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your confidential information. Generally, we support the concept of non-disclosure of your confidential information. We also hold our business partners to similar confidentiality standards. Your confidential information must be used and disclosed in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, contractual obligations, and our company’s policies and procedures.
3. With Whom We Share Personal Data
Syndeo may also share your personal data with third parties who perform services on our behalf, including without limitation our technology providers and professional advisors.
If you submit a review, your information may be shared publicly.
We may disclose information if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary by law or the legal process, to protect and defend our or our clients’ interests or property, or to enforce agreements you enter into with us.
Your information may be transferred to another company in connection with a merger or in the event that our business is acquired in whole or part by another company.
We may share aggregated and de-identified information with third parties for analytical, research or other similar purposes.
4. Storage and Protection of Your Personal Data
We retain the personal data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected and to perform our contractual and legal obligations. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, we store email addresses until the user requests to be unsubscribed.
We take reasonable administrative, physical and technical precautions to protect your personal data and communications between us. This includes, when required or as we deem appropriate and feasible under the circumstances, encryption and written commitments from third parties that may have access to your data that they will protect the data with reasonable safeguards.
However, no internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your data, and we are not responsible for processes and networks that we do not control.Users assume the risk of security breaches and the consequences resulting from them. Please be careful in deciding what information you send to us via email or over the Internet.
5. Your Rights, Choices and Disclosures
We are committed to facilitate the exercise of your rights granted by the laws of your jurisdiction, which may include the right to request the correction, modification or deletion of your personal information and the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information (as applicable). We will do our best to honor your requests subject to any legal and contractual obligations. If you would like to make a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may opt out of receiving electronic marketing communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on the communication or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be able to disable Cookies through your browser settings, but if you delete or disable Cookies, you may experience interruptions or limited functionality in certain areas of the Website.
Do Not Track Disclosure: We do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings.
6. Users Outside Kansas and the United States
Syndeo is located in the State of Kansas and its services are business-to-business and directed towards employers in Kansas. Your state of residence may provide you some rights regarding your personal information and we are committed to facilitating the exercise of your rights. Please see Section 5 (“Your Rights, Choices and Disclosures”) for more information.
If you are located outside the United States with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be advised that we may store and process the information we collect in the United States which, is not deemed an “adequate jurisdiction” by the European regulatory authorities. Personal data may also be transferred from the country of your residence to other countries, including the United States.
7. Links to Other Sites
9. Questions and Contact Information
2018 Washington St.
Kansas City, MO 64108